пʼятниця, 9 вересня 2011 р.

For Disaster Medicine professionals

To whom it may concern! 
I'm, Dr. Oleg V. Mazurenko, disaster medicine profesional. My main scientific interests are: 1. Public Health response after natural and industrial disaster; 2. Management of emergency medical aid for victims after disaster; 3. International collaboration and response after disaster.

My own field experiences of medical assistance to victims after real disaster were: 1.Iran, Bam, earthquake 2003 ; 2.India, Gudjarat, 2001 (http://pdm.medicine.wisc.edu/17-3%20pdf/163-166%20Roshchin.pdf) (as member of Ukrainian field hospital staff); 3. Medical observed of population and emergency medical aid to local people in Chernobyl Nuclear Plant area after accident on May, 1986.
I’ve taken participate in several International exercises for Disaster preparedness and response also. It was field and table-top exercises such as “Sea breeze”, “Rough and Ready”, “SEESIM”, “Codrii 2011” and etc.
I was in USA on Disaster Medicine six month fellowship (Massachusetts University, Worcester, Ma) at 2000. My fellowship program was supported by IAEA. 
You can find me on twitter.com and facebook.com.
I'm ready to discuss about disaster and emergency problems. 



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар